Hairline Help! 2-in-1
• Aids in repairing damaged, thinning areas.
• Smooths and holds down stubborn, curly hair strands.
• No alcohol. No flaking. Flawless styling
How to Use:
1. For damaged, thinning hairline and bald spots: Use twice daily. Use fingertips and apply a small to medium amount of Hairline Help!™ to damaged area. Rub into area for no less than 1-minute. Brush the area for no less than 30 seconds and style as usual. For best results, use on chemical-free hair and avoid wearing tightly applied extension styles. This will cause tension and can lead to permanent hair and scalp damage. Follow directions consistently. You should see results within 30 days. Note: For severely damaged hair follicles, consult a dermatologist. 2. For styling and superior hold: Apply a liberal amount of Hairline Help!™ to the area to be smoothed out. Use fingers, brush or fine tooth comb to smooth and lay the hair down. NOTE: results may vary from person to person.
What It Does :
Hairline Help! 2-in-1™ is infused with Gingko Biloba and Vitamin E to stimulate and promote circulation in problem areas. Vitamin E also provides soft smooth, non-flaking styling. This 2-in1 styling scalp treatment is just what is needed for damaged edges and hairlines as well as for maintaining healthy edges and hairlines. Hairline Help!™ offers firm holding without flaking and dryness. Hairline Help!™ smoothes your edges and keeps even the most rebellious curls in place. No flaking, no alcohol. Flawless styling has never been so easy!
Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-40 Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Methylchloroisothiazolinone/ Methylisothiazolinone, Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Panthenol, Ginkgo Biloba, Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica), Fragrance (Parfum).
Mail returns for purchases made online to:
BWT/DBA Black Earth Products Inc.
4026 South Atlanta Road,
Smyrna, GA 30080
If a package is returned to our warehouse as undeliverable, you will be issued a refund for the amount of the order less shipping charges. If you choose to have your package reshipped, there will be a rerouting fee plus the shipping fee that will be charged. For your protection, and to ensure prompt deliver, we recommend that you send your return item/items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. Please note that return shipping fees are not refundable and are the responsibility of the customer. Your refund will be processed based on the original form of payment (minus return shipping and handling). We are committed to our customer's satisfaction with our merchandise beyond the point of sale.
Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by the following:
• Original receipt/packing slip
• Total original packaging
Refunds will be processed based on the original form of payment. The following items cannot be returned:
• Gift Cards
• Product Samples Packages or individuals
• Single products purchased as part of a set (the entire set must be returned together)
• Taliah Waajid Membership programs
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear. However, if damage occurred to the items in your shipment, we can offer a replacement of the damaged items, or an exchange for a product of equal or lesser value.
Please contact us at 404-799-0038 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM, EST., Mondays to Fridays. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
Damage or loss incurred during shipment is the delivery company's responsibility. Claims must be properly filed with the delivering carrier. The addressee must initiate damage claims against the shipper. We will be happy to assist if needed.