Protective Style Regimen for Braids Hair Care
Braids, Twists and Faux Locs is another popular protective style. Before having braids installed, it is important to properly prepare and strengthen your natural hair. Be careful not to have your braided style installed too tightly, especially around you edges/hairline. Request the feeding technique or undetectable extensions, which are methods that put less to no stress on your hair. Listed below are some suggested hair care regimens to help you protect and maintain your protective style.
This set contains:
• Thick & Full™ Bamboo And Coconut Milk Moisturizing Mint Shampoo 8oz
• Intense Moisture™ Bamboo And Coconut Milk Strengthening Leave-in Conditioner 8oz
• Thick & Full™ Bamboo and Biotin Vitamins for Healthy Hair
• Refresh And So Clean™ Bamboo, Avocado And Peppermint Dry Gel Shampoo
• Healthy Hair Under There™ Bamboo, Avocado And Peppermint Conditioning & Restoring Serum 4oz
• Gro Hair Gro™ Bamboo And Coconut Milk Growth Oil 4oz
Mail returns for purchases made online to:
BWT/DBA Black Earth Products Inc.
4026 South Atlanta Road,
Smyrna, GA 30080
If a package is returned to our warehouse as undeliverable, you will be issued a refund for the amount of the order less shipping charges. If you choose to have your package reshipped, there will be a rerouting fee plus the shipping fee that will be charged. For your protection, and to ensure prompt deliver, we recommend that you send your return item/items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. Please note that return shipping fees are not refundable and are the responsibility of the customer. Your refund will be processed based on the original form of payment (minus return shipping and handling). We are committed to our customer's satisfaction with our merchandise beyond the point of sale.
Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by the following:
• Original receipt/packing slip
• Total original packaging
Refunds will be processed based on the original form of payment. The following items cannot be returned:
• Gift Cards
• Product Samples Packages or individuals
• Single products purchased as part of a set (the entire set must be returned together)
• Taliah Waajid Membership programs
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear. However, if damage occurred to the items in your shipment, we can offer a replacement of the damaged items, or an exchange for a product of equal or lesser value.
Please contact us at 404-799-0038 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM, EST., Mondays to Fridays. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
Damage or loss incurred during shipment is the delivery company's responsibility. Claims must be properly filed with the delivering carrier. The addressee must initiate damage claims against the shipper. We will be happy to assist if needed.